Thursday, August 7, 2014

Packing for the Seaside Capitals of the Baltic

Six days and counting until my departure to begin my 13 day Road Scholar tour of the Seaside Capitals of the Baltic. This trip begins in Copenhagen, Denmark and includes stops in Warnemunde, Germany; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Findland; and Stockholm, Sweden. Classified as an Adventures Afloat tour, we'll be traveling aboard Norwegian Star cruise ship.

This is my second tour with Road Scholar. They offer adventures for lifelong learners like myself. They did such a great job with my tour of New Zealand and Australia that I decided to tour with them again. They offer a great value for the money.

Although I've been to more than 40 countries, I had not yet gotten to the Baltic region. So I'm so excited to learn more about the history, customs, beliefs, government, economy, and arts of these countries.

Hopefully internet service is readily available so I can post here on a regular basis during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment